Saturday 25 April 2015

Urban Decay Naked 3: Spring Look

Hey guys,
About a week ago or so I was going to town with Rhys and I thought it was the perfect time to start wearing some light makeup for spring. We have been having some fantastic weather and I don't like having heavy makeup on when the sun is splitting the stones.
This is what I used to.


FACE:
Nivea moisturizer.
Rimmel Foundation in Ivory (100)
Miss Sporty Contour in light.
Collection Blush in Bashful.

EYES:
Primer - NYC Quad for brown eyes.
On the lid: Bliss shadow from Urban Decay naked 3 palette. I uses one shadow and gentle blended it up to the highlight shade Strange. On the lower lash line and on the lower waterline I used Avon's eyeliner in Ultra Violet.
MASCARA: 

I used my favourite mascara at the moment. Essence Get Big Lashes.
LIPS: 

I used Avon's lip pencil in Pink Bouquets
I hope you liked this look. I love the way the violet picked up the Bliss eye shadow perfectly. What do you guys are think.












Christina xx 

4 comments: