Thursday 5 June 2014

Rimmel Kate waterproof gel eyeliner review in Emerald

Hi everyone. Today I am going to review something very exciting well to me anyway. Rimmels waterproof gel eyeliner in Emerald from the Kate Moss line. 


For the past six months or so I haven't been wearing eyeliner mainly because I can't find the eyeliner brush that I had and the fact that my other gel eyeliner that I have I could be allergic to it. As it was hurting my eyes every time I would apply it. 



 When I was in Superdrug during the week, they happened to have deals on the Rimmel stand. I always loved Rimmel.  I like the idea that a brush comes with the liner. 


When I first applied this gel liner I was in love with the colour and formula. It applies effortless. The brush that is supplied in this pack is easy to use and I much prefer it to the angle brush that I had. 




 
This was a short review but I will give you a better one once I use it more. 

Do you have this product? What do you think if it? 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Christina xx 

9 comments:

  1. I tried the Rimmel Thick & Thin eyeliner...it was really bad. Maybe I'll return it and try this.
    makeupbyhollymei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a bit of research on the thick and thin liner too and I didn't like the idea and I never went for it. I am glad as you an others said it was rubbish. thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was wondering how easy it is to correct any mistakes or smudges with this eyeliner (i'm quite clumsy!) I might go out and try this x

    http://dustella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you work fast and when you make a mistake correct it stright away as it drys very fast and its harder to get off, but not impossible. I find when I make a mistake using some makeup remover on a cotton bud is the best way, its waterproof. I think its very good eyeliner.

      Delete
  4. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post. air mattress cover

    ReplyDelete
  5. hair style
    This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. beauty product tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. All they do is to spend that time in either learning a test or doing their homework. Teachers and parents both emphasize on doing homework and learning lessons after school. outdoor dart board set waterproof

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. 러브젤

    ReplyDelete