Sunday 26 February 2017

A New Journery



Hi everyone. It has been a while.

Since the last post that I wrote, I have been quite sick on and off. I can't seem to have enough energy to do anything. The thought of sitting down and writing a blog post is so daunting. I don't want to be negative on this blog because I see it as my happy place, where I share all the things that I love.

Today I come to you with something that I have started, so that I can improve my lifestyle and in general my health. I am not a heavy person but I am not a fit person. Someday's when I walk up the stairs I get breathless and that is not a good thing. It helps that I don't smoke.

This past week I released that I had a takeaway three times for my dinner, that is when it hit me that I need to stop and start looking after myself, because no one else is going to. I was looking up some recipes to help me kill those takeaways. When I came across Juice Plus.

I have never heard of them before. My curiosity got the better of me and I started to research more and more. Before I knew it I was on Facebook reading on how to become a Juice Plus Partner. It was all too much so I gave it a rest for a few days and had a good long think about what I am going to do next.

For those of you who doesn't know what Juice Plus is. Juice Plus is a company that supply Supplements shakes and other products to help one to loose weight. Everything that they produce is plant based. All of the supplements are made from fruit, berries and vegetable. The idea of taking all of those fruit and veg made me happy. I am not a veggie kinda person. I eat more veg then I did when I was a kid, but its still not the same.

After talking to a lovely girl that is already in the business, I still wasn't too sure what I wanted to do. After having a long think about things. I decided to make a huge step and go into the company. The way I look at it is, you live only once, you might as well make it a good one. Its only €60 to start it up and I am sure I will be able to make that back. Once I get started.

I am still very new to all of this Network Marketing Business. I am eager to learn new skill, connect with new people and have some fun along the way, and of course to make some money.

Have you heard to Juice Plus? Have any advice for me? Let me know down in the comments. I would love to hear from you.

Christina ox

No comments:

Post a Comment