Friday 18 November 2016

Nails of The Day: Essence Me and My Lover Sparkle Sand Effect



Since its only 5 weeks until Christmas, its the perfect time to bring out the Christmas nail polish colours. To start off this Holiday Season early I think it calls for a festive red. I am not that much a red nail polish girl, but when it comes down to Christmas I love wearing them colours. I am kinda in between two, both are by Essence. The first one is Fame Fatal which is what I call a true true Christmas red and the other polish is called Me and My Lover. Me and My Lover is a raspberry red with some glitter. When applied it dries to a sand texture. When I got it first I didn't really like the texture of this polish as it was way out of my comfort zone. I am very plain when it comes to nail polishes as you can see.  In the end I decided to go for Me and My Lover.

Base:
As my base I used Essence The gel nail polish which I really like to use at the moment, we did get off on a rocky note at the start. I really didn't like this base coat, as I found that it peeled very easy. The more I used it the more I like it.

Top:
As my top coat I used Essence The gel nail polish, again I love this top coat. I had the same problem with this top coat and the base I didn't like it at first, the more I used it the more I loved it.

P.S I have a review of these Base and Top Coats


photo taken with flash


photo taken without flash


Q. Have you tried these polishes before, what do you think of them? Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear from you.

Christna

No comments:

Post a Comment