Wednesday 18 November 2015

YouTube

Hi everyone. Hope you are having a good week. Today I am going to share with you that I have made a new vidoe on YouTube I haven't made a video in over two years. I have always thought about starting up again, but I didn't have the resources to do so.

I was talking to my friend and he has told me that he know people doing YouTube and they use thier phones to record and edit. That gave me an idea to get back to my YouTube. I got a new phone and the camera is very good. I played around with it for a few days and I was very happy how it looked. My next step was to find a good editing app that would be perfect for editing my videos, and it would look professioal. I have found an app its called KineMaster. I still have to get to know what it can really do. I have recorded a short video and it turned out pretty good. I was happy with it, but it was a very simple video.

These are the plans that I am currentlymaking for my channel.

  • I am going to make vlogs i.e vlogmas
  • Nail art 
  • Reviews
  • First Impressions
More of the things that I didn't do two years ago. While I am recording and editing on my phone I am going to be saving up for a computer or a laptop so that I would be able to do much more.

As you may know I have found employment and I am working five days a week. The plan is to record on my days off edit in the everning and upload during the week. I really can't say what days I am going to upload as I still have to figure everything out.

If you have any questions please don't be shy and ask me.

Here is my new video check it out, and let me know what you think.



Thank you all for reading my blog and don't forget to subscribe to my channel and to this blog.

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment