Thursday, 5 June 2014

Rimmel Kate waterproof gel eyeliner review in Emerald

Hi everyone. Today I am going to review something very exciting well to me anyway. Rimmels waterproof gel eyeliner in Emerald from the Kate Moss line. 


For the past six months or so I haven't been wearing eyeliner mainly because I can't find the eyeliner brush that I had and the fact that my other gel eyeliner that I have I could be allergic to it. As it was hurting my eyes every time I would apply it. 



 When I was in Superdrug during the week, they happened to have deals on the Rimmel stand. I always loved Rimmel.  I like the idea that a brush comes with the liner. 


When I first applied this gel liner I was in love with the colour and formula. It applies effortless. The brush that is supplied in this pack is easy to use and I much prefer it to the angle brush that I had. 




 
This was a short review but I will give you a better one once I use it more. 

Do you have this product? What do you think if it? 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Christina xx 

4 comments:

  1. I tried the Rimmel Thick & Thin eyeliner...it was really bad. Maybe I'll return it and try this.
    makeupbyhollymei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a bit of research on the thick and thin liner too and I didn't like the idea and I never went for it. I am glad as you an others said it was rubbish. thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I was wondering how easy it is to correct any mistakes or smudges with this eyeliner (i'm quite clumsy!) I might go out and try this x

    http://dustella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you work fast and when you make a mistake correct it stright away as it drys very fast and its harder to get off, but not impossible. I find when I make a mistake using some makeup remover on a cotton bud is the best way, its waterproof. I think its very good eyeliner.

      Delete