Wednesday 4 June 2014

Outfit of the day: All in blue

Hey guys. I hope you are all having a nice week. This is what I wore today going to town with Rhys! 


Blouse: Penny's and a sting top underneath also from Penny's. 
I love how comfy this blouse is. I am currently looking at a few more in Penny's. They have new amazing summer blouses that are bright colours. 



Jeans: Penny's. I just love Penny's. it's so cheap and the clothes are good quality too well the most of them. 


Shoes: Penny's. I need to get a new pair as I got a little bit of bleach on these you can't see it but I know it there. 



Thought I would show you my make up today, it's very simple and the lip gloss from my last post! 

What do you think of my outfit? 

Christina xx 




3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit of the day! That lip gloss is so pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pilar. Ya I love the gloss its one of my favorites. MUA brand. I don't know its in America but its a cheap brand but very good at the same time.

      Delete
  2. I love the color of the top and the sneakers have such a fun print. I actually shopping for pants at JC Pennys. The fit, styles and prices are the best.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete