Monday 16 June 2014

Colourful Summer Look

Happy Monday everyone. Today ill show you what summer look I came up with during the weekend. I normally don't wear this kind of makeup but it was so nice outside and the sun makes me so crazy thinhgs 

 
Base: Nivea cream. I love this cream I have very dry skin and this heavy cream does a great job. I also like it how it works with my foundation too. I have used so many different moisturising creams under my foundation and they all have not worked. In other words what I mean to say is that all my flaky patches would come through and it would look terrible and as girls know that is not a good look for anyone. 


As you can see I have already hit pan on this concealer and I will be getting a new one and I am thinking of doing a review too. 


I took pictures of the colors that I used but the palette is in a total state as Rhys got his little finger and distroyed a lot of the shades. From his picture you can see I uses a pink a purple and a turquoise on the bottom. 


I just picked colors that I thought would look nice. I think I didn't do too bad of a job. I really like it anyway. The palette that I used the 88 Matte color palette from Blank Canvas Cosmetics. This is the only palette that I have from them and I love it.  I will need to replace it though as it look awful at the moment. 


The lipstick that I uses is an Avon called Naughty and Nice. I apply it very lightly as its a bit on the dark side to be a nice nude. 

 
This is what it looks like when applies on the heavy side. It has a orenge under tone. The smell of the lipstick is amazing. It smells like coconuts. 

I hope you like this look. I will be coming up with some more for the summer! 

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment