Sunday 20 October 2013

Fall Mak-up Look 2013

Hey guys. This has been my first ever Fall make up look that I have tried and have been rocking for a few days now. I don't know it's very festive and I love it. Its not like me to be wearing orange eye shadows but I have to say that I really like this look. :)


For this look I have used my Blank Canvas Cosmetics 88 Matt palette. I love this palette its the best thing that I have purchased in a long time.

EYES
  •  I used a light brown just above my crease so that all the other shadows will blend much better. 
  • In the crease I used a medium brown to define my crease and blended it to make it very soft and barley there.
  • On the lid I used an orange and packed it on to make it as vibrate as possible.
  • In the outer 'v' I used a dark brown to define it more, also blend as you go.
  • For the liner I used my Collection liner pencil to soften the look and blended it out.
  • For a hightlight I used a light peach shade 

FACE
  • For foundation I used Rimmel Perfaction in Ivory
  • Then I just contoured my face with some bronzer I didn't apply any blush
  • Applied some hightligher on my cheek bones
LIPS
  • For my lips I used a nude lipstick by Rimmel Birthday Suite (not in stock any more) and a bit of lipgloss also by Rimmel called Lick Your Lips. (not in stock anymore)




Thanks so much for taken the time to read my blog 

Christina xx



No comments:

Post a Comment