Tuesday 8 October 2013

First Imprssions: Collection Supper Size Mascara

Hey guys, so I know I haven't wrote anything on my blog for so long, but I just didn't have the time.  Today I come to you with my latest video that I just uploaded on my channel. I did a first impressions on the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara and I got a lot of views ( for my channel it was a lot of views) so I thought I'd do an other one. This mascara isn't new I don't think its my first time every buying anything by Collection or Collection2000 as it was known as before it changed.

What attracted me to this mascara is the packaging and that its a thin tube. So the brush would be think too. I didn't write a review of the Rimmel Mascara but if you would like to see my first impressions of that video click here. When I opened this mascara the brush is slim and a very traditional brush. Not much product come on the brush which I thought would be a good thing, but in fact its not that great. I had to apply like 3 to 4 coats of this mascara before it looked anyway decent.




hope you all enjoy it, love you all

Christina XX

No comments:

Post a Comment