Sunday 7 September 2014

Daily Life: Update on what's coming up.

Hey guys. How was your weekend? Mine was loads of fun. I am going to tell you what I have been doing for the past two weeks.  

Last weekend Rhys and I went to my parents house. Rhys had a ball. He got to drive the tractor and the quad. All the freedom of the country side he just loves it. Rhys as all children, loves animals. Between our and our neighbours there is about five dogs always running around. There is nothing like a dog to keep your child quite. 

As you may not know it was Rhys' birthday last Wednesday he was three. I can't believe the time has gone so fast. We went to Dublin Zoo. I will post those pictures in an other post. I must warn you that some of them are a little silly. 

The next few posts will be 

• My outfit for the zoo
• Rhys' outfit
• Day at the zoo. 

I hope you will enjoy the next few posts. Sorry this is quite short. I don't have any pictures on my iPod they are all on the tablet that we took. 

Thank you all for taken the time to read my posts 

Christina xx 


1 comment: