Friday 29 August 2014

Black and Red Queen look




Hi guys! How are you all keeping today? So I was looking at some YouTube vidoes the other night and I came across a look something like what I have done today. It was different colours but I am sure this combo was done before too. This is my first time doing something like this. I am more of smokey eye kinda gal. I always for for the same thing. To be honest I really like it and I think I will do more looks like this. It's much easier to do and it looks fab. This is how I archived this look. 

1. Prime.
Prime eyelid with eye primer or a little of concealer with powder. This will help the staying power of the eye shadow and it will also make it pop more. 

2. Choose your shade.
Today I went for black and orenge toned red. Apply red on the centre of lid using patting motion with a small shader brush. With a clean brush apply black shade in the outter and inner corners in the eye. Blend into red shade to make it look seem less. Connect both inner and outter corner with the same black by swiping motion and slightly blending into the crease. Using same skin tone or shade lighted shadow to blend just above the crease. Using a light shade for high light.

 (All shadows used are matt)

3. Apply face make up as usuall. 

4. Lips. 
As this is a dark eye make up a nude lip would be lovely. Today I chose a pink lip. I thought it was really nice together. 



All shadows that I used were from the 88 colour matt palette by Blank Canvas cosmetics. If you would like to read my review on this palette Blank Canvas Cosmetics
Thank you all for stopping by. 

Christina xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment