Sunday 10 August 2014

The Beauty Blogger TAG


Hey guys. I haven't done a tag in a long time so I thought why not do one now. I seen this going around in a few bloggers and I liked it, the questions are interesting and its a great way for you all to get to know me small bit more. 


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
To be honest its neither. The type of hair that I have is really annoying because when I have a bit of length it goes in all directions. This is why I always straighten my hair or have it short. 

2. What is your natural hair colour?
When I was a child it was a lovely blond but as I got older it turned mousy brow/blond. I really dislike it.
 
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I dye it myself, well my boyfriend started doing it for me as I was missing bits and it was not a good look. Its too much not to get my hair done in the salon. 
 
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every few days now that my hair is short I get a few days out of it. Most would be 3. 
 
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
It kind of depends on how If feel on the day. Sometimes I don't even dress up. I do have my lazy days.
 
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it all myself. I watch a lot of YouTube nail art videos. Its much cheaper and I like that I can change it up in a week and don't have to have the same mani for week on end, its so boring if you ask me. 
 
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I like to change it when it starts to chip. Sometimes I get lazy and leave it and there would be very little polish left on my nail when I realise that I need to take off the old polish and put on a new coat. 

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Again if I really need to pain my toes nails in the winter I will but other then that I don't bother. No one gets to see my toe nails in the winter anyway,

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
It depends on what I am doing that day. If its only something simple that would only take me 10, 15 min. If I was doing a fell face now that would take me about 20 min.
 
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I most do my face first, if am going to do a smokey eye then I do the eye and then the face. 

11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I used to just buy what I needed and use it up and then go buy the same thing again. Now I am a little more of a collector. I also buy make up on other review which I used never do. 
 
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. I wear glasses everyday all day so false eyelashes are a no no for me. I did try them before but I really don't like the feel of them on. They are too big I do like the effect that they give. 

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
God no. One I don't have the time to do it and two I don't wear make up everyday. I like my skin to get a break for make up. I don't break out but its just nice to get a break from all the foundation and powers clogging  up my pores. 
 
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
No. that would be a waste of make up really. 
 
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I am done it plenty of time. I am not shy about my skin. 
 
16. How many high end products do you have?
Not to many really. I have a baby and he has to come first. The ones that I have I got as presents. 
 
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
My foundation brush has to be washed at least once a week and my eye ones I do them after each use. I hate picking up a brush and there is an other eyeshadow on it and you have to start all over. I have learned the hard way. 

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Not really about a half hour before I leave the house. I am way to chilled out to be planning any outfits. If I have to go some where Ill do it the night before alright. 
 
19. How often do you change your handbag?
I don't really. I used most the same one as I really don't have the time to be changing handbags. 
 
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I get up what ever time Rhys gets up and that is mostly half 7 or 8. I am in bed for half 12 as I know I have to be up again in the morning. 
 
21. How often & when do you workout?
I have just started as I need to get fit. I got very lazy when Rhys came. I used to walk everyday. 
 
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
I’m right-handed. :)
 
23. How tall are you?
About 5 Foot maybe 5'1
 
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Well I have a huge story behind me but today is not the day for it. I am originally from Belarus so I would know Russian but I don't have anyone to speak it to and as a result I have forgotten it but if I do go back it will come back to me. 
 
25. How many pets do you have?
I have non. 

26. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday. I always check it. I think its a habit now.
 
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Every one of them! :)
 
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do in some of them. Sometimes I forget about it. 
 
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well I really didn't know what to call it and really I didn't look at other blog names and the first thing that came in to my head was Christina's Beauty Blog.
 
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I use my iPod. I have a camera but I don't have a USB to import all the photos on to the computer and the camera is dead. I think I need to get a new one soon though. 
 
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I do it as it needs to be done. I can't really say how often. 
 
32. What is your favourite colour?
Blue
 
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
It has be you U. Its and Irish beauty and fashion mag 
 
34. Do you swear?
Very bad habit, but don't tell anyone. (Shhhh)
 
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well for the rest of the night I am going to watch Bones. I love that show. I could write so much about Bones but again this is going to be for an other day. 

Thank you guys for stopping by and reading. It means the world to me. 

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment