Saturday 13 December 2014

Nails of the day: Fame Fatal

Hi everyone. It has been so long since I did a nails of the day. To be honest I didn't purchase any new polishes until a few days ago. I wanted to pick up a true Christmas red polish because I had a nail art in mind to do for the holidays. It was a Santa one that I seen Cute Polish do on her channel.


This Essence polish is called Fame Fatal. Its a deep rich red. What I think is a true Christmas red should be like. It's very opaque in one coat. Here I have done two. I noticed that the shade of red is a little lighter with one coat them with two. Its dries glossy. Drying time is about 6 to 7 minutes.
I really like this shade for €1.79 you can't go wrong.


Thank you everyone who reads my blog. Its been a bumpy year for me and I hope next year will bring me more luck.
Christina xx








No comments:

Post a Comment