Saturday 20 December 2014

First Impressions: Essence Get Big Lashes

Hi everyone. Today I am going to do a first impression on the Essence Get Big Lashes mascara. I got it about two weeks ago and forgot about it.

This is the description on the back of the tube: curl effect, for maximum volume and extremely thick lashes.



When I opened this mascara it has a curves wand with fiber like bristles. I noticed that a lot of product came out on the brush and I had to wipe the excess away. Which turned out to be a messy job. My first coat of mascara was quite impressive I liked the way it separated every lash and it also gave me great length. Not much of a curl or volume though. To get more volume I applies a second coat and ended up with some spider legs, which I don't like to have.


Likes
• The color of the tube.
• The wand, its easy to use
• That it separates my lashes so well


Dislikes
• Too much product comes out at once
• Its a wet formula
As you can see I have more likes then dislikes. It was under €3 and that is always a good bonus for me anyway.
Thank you everyone for reading my posts it means a lot to me.
Christina xx



Thank you everyone for reading my posts it means a lot to me.


Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment