Friday 9 September 2016

My latest Obsession.

Hey guys.

As always I haven't blogged in a while, life has been a little stressful. I am not going to go into much detail for the time being on what has been happening as I am thinking of making some videos about it or even writing a blog post about it. Lets just get into what I have been up to lately, and it planning my daily life.

So about three weeks ago or so, I watched a plan with me video on YouTube. At first I was thinking this was so pointless, like why would anyone watch someone else planning their week. When I started watching those videos I was hooked. Its is more the creative side of it more then the actual planning of the week that I was more interested in. All those stickers got me so excited.

The next day I went online to see if I could get myself an Erin Condren Life Planner. I got such a shock to find out the price of these planners, its one thing to spend over €50 on a planner but then you have postage and packaging in an other €30 to €40 on top of that. That I wasn't really impressed about. To be honest I really didn't want to spend that much of money on something that I wasn't sure if I would keep doing it. So I went to my local Dealz or Poundland as its known in the UK, and purchased myself an academic planner. Its nothing fancy but for €1.50 it will do me just fine. As I am still trying to figure all this planning stuff out.

I am trying to see what works for me in this planner, if I am still planning by the end of the year, I think I will purchase the Erin Condren or a Happy Planner for myself. That will be my Birthday present for the new year. So far I think I am not doing too bad.

I have bought some stickers on Etsy. Some of the stickers are very expensive to be honest with the Postage included, but I have found a few shops that don't have over priced postage. I like supporting shops on Etsy, I am thinking that I am giving back to the community. One day I would like to open shop myself. I have a name picked for my shop, its just to get myself sorted and purchase a printed first and hopefully in time to buy a Silhouette. Some of the other purchases that I have made for this planner are washi tape. I love the way it is so easy to use, and makes your planner look fabulous.

My phone is not working properly for the past few weeks and I can't seem to import my pictures on my laptop, as a result I can't show you any pictures of my little planner pages. So until I have it all sorted if you would like to see my pictures of this planner that I have please follow me on Instagram, my username is Christina_Curtin I would be more then delighted to see you, Please say HI to me if you do come over from this post. I will have all my links linked at the end of this post for easy access.

Thanks everyone for stopping and reading this blog, it really means a lot to me. Talk soon

Christina xx
Instagram

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment