Thursday 29 September 2016

NOTD: Makeup Gallery time to shine, Lavender Cream

Hey guys,

During the week I had posted a review on the Poundland/Dealz Makeup Gallery cosmetics that I had bought, with those products I also picked up some nail polishes. Poundland/Dealz have a good enough nail polish line. The shade range is good, you have some glitters toppers, some glitter with colour, and just normal colours. 

This one that I have on today is called Lavender Cream. When I seen this shade I knew I had to have it. Its a shade that I was after but just couldn't find it. Its a cool tones lavender shade. I do have a shade that is a much warmer then this one. It is such an end of summer, start of fall shade. 

The price of this baby is only €1.50. The amazing colour pay off that it gives you is just as good as an expensive polish. Its a quick drying formula and is very opaque in two light coats. Its not streaky in anyway. It applies like a dream. I love it so much that I will be purchasing more of these polishes. 

Have you tried any of the Poundland Makeup Gallery range? Let me know down in the comments below. 

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment