Wednesday 24 April 2013

A Special Thanks!



Hello to all my lovely ladies. I just would like to take the chance to say a huge Thank You too all my followers and everyone who takes the time to read my posts. You don't know how much it means to me. I know I don't have like a huge follow base but I am really happy the one's that I do have. Its so exciting to get new followers and every time that I go to my blog I see more and more people have stopped by. I was just having some ideas on what I can write about in the next coming post. I am really into nail art so I think if I come up with some new nail art for beginners. I have a few in my mind but just have to practice them a little bit more.

I would love if ye could make suggestions on what you would like to read on my blog. I am still getting used to this blogger and how to use all the different things on it.

By the way if your wondering about the picture that I stuck up on top I had a date night with my boyfriend Monday night so that was my eye look. It was a dark gray smokey eye, using the Urban Decay Naked Palette. My lipstick is Rimmel 'Drop of Sherry'. 

Hope that you have a lovely day. Lots of love

                      Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment