Friday 12 April 2013

Nail Art For Beginners

Good morning to all my lovely readers. As I was sitting down last time watching some Criminal Minds I noticed that my nails were getting chipped and not nice, so its time for a new nail art. I was thinking of what I can do without it being to complicated as I don't like sitting down doing nail art for hours, and then waiting for all the nail polish to dry. I have done this design before but it didn't turn out as good this time. I think its because I took my time this time and I knew what I did wrong the first round. I also watched a good few videos on YouTube just to get a few more ideas on how to achieve this nail art perfect. My favorite YouTuber that does nail art on YouTube in CutePolish. I don't know if you have heard of her if not here is a link to her channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/cutepolish. Anyway lets get on with my nail art for beginners. Fist off this nail art looks hard but it really isn't and you don't have to be too careful with it.


These are the colors that I chose, you can use what ever color you fancy. I like to use the browns I think it just looks absolutely fabulous. (sorry I didn't know the pic would go sideways and I can't get in upright). The little tool that I use is the Avon's decorating tool, I think that's what it's called. The fist time I did this nail art I used a tooth pick and I thought it was kinda awkward. 


First apply a nude polish or a light pink. I am using Avon's Sweet Pea Dreamer. If you don't have that you can also use Essence Nude Glam in Cookies and Cream. This Avon nail polish had s gold tint to it and it really looks lovely in the end result. 


With a dark brown or a medium brown dot a three to four on each nail. If you have longer nails you can apply a few more. Since I have pretty short nails it doesn't work to have to many. Also I wouldn't apply any more them four as you will be out lining the brown spots and if you have to many brown spots it can be very messy when your trying to outline them. That is the mistake that I made when I did this nail art first time round. As you can see you don't have to have a really steady hand with this. As it all comes together in the end.


 With a tooth pick or a dotting tool outline the brown spots making some 'c' like. On the bare places but a few black spots so that it looks more natural and like a real animal would have. Again you don't have to be so perfect doing this as it looks more natural. Make sure all the nail polish is dry and them apply a topcoat, to smooth any imperfections and add a beautiful shine to your manicure.  

I hope that you have enjoyed this nail art design, I know that many people have this done already, but its great nail design to try if you haven't done so already. Thank you for stopping by. 

Lots of Love Christina x

No comments:

Post a Comment