Sunday 21 April 2013

BarryM nail polish review and swatches!

Hello my lovely ladies. About two weeks ago I got a few BarryM nail polishes and I was really excited to used them. The excitement got overwhelming so I had to take off the nail polish that I had on and apply these two great shades. I love this two shades, they are so amazing.





This is the Glitter one. One coat. I wanted to show you guys how it looks with one, two coasts and so on, just to see how much glitter comes off at the first coat. Its pretty good now I have to say. (sorry its a kinda poor photo)




The middle finger had two coats and I thought it was pretty load of glitter just for the two coats. I would be pretty happy with the two coats.




The glitter polish all have three coats of polish on now and came out really good. To be honest I didn't really see the difference between the second and the third coats. My ring finger has the 'Blueberry nail polish. As you can see that its pretty pigmented and that is one one coat. I didn't put on the second coat and it didn't need it. I am so in love with this Blueberry nail polish.  I will definantly be getting more of BarryM nail polish more, and I can see how everyone who love this brand. The formula is really nice too, as the polish goes on very smooth with no problems. I hope you all enjoy this post.

Lots of Love


Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment