Friday 26 April 2013

Nail Art For Beginners #2

Hey lovely readers. Today I come to you with an other nail art for beginners. As you may know by now I love nail art that very easy to do. The reason for that is I have a son that just runs around now and its very hard to do my nails. Waiting for them to dry and all that stuff, so I normally do my nails during the night when I get a few minutes to myself. The other day I came up with this. Its very easy to do and you don't need a lot of tools to achieve this nail art. I used a silver stipper but if you don't have one you can always use a toothpick dipped into glitter polish.


First off I cleaned my nails, took off the old nail polish and cut my nails. As I tend to bite them when they get a bit long. Apply a base coat to protect your natural nails from going yellow.





For my base color I chose this Avon in 'Coral Reef' you can choose whatever color you feel like at the time. This is my fist time using the color since I got it and I love it. The color is so beautiful, and is very opaque too.


With a glitter stripper or a different color stripper mark a center point at the tip of your nail. Then imagine where your half moon of your nail would be and connect it down to the center of the dot that you placed to make a triangle shape. Then carefully fill in the triangle and then your done. Do with will all the nails. For your ring finger you can turn the triangle shape up side down to make it look more interesting. 


Apply to topcoat and your done. I hope that you have enjoyed this nail art. I know its so simple and your like 'this is way to simple but if your starting off with strippers this is the best way to practice. Practice makes perfect. Thank you for reading my blog and Ill see you all the next one.

Lots of Love 

Christina xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment