Thursday 8 May 2014

Daily Life

Hey everyone. Today has been a very long one. I have to say. The fact that it rained all day long and you couldn't go outside and play with Rhys just added to the length of the day.

Rhys was having one of his days were is is bold for the day and don't wasn't want to give up his moodiness. I was trying to put him to bed during the afternoon so that he would be in better mood for the everning but as you know he didn't want to go for any rest. By the way he is totally fast asleep now after a really long day of acting the fool and just being him. he really tired himself out today.

Did I tell you that I am learning for the Theory Test. I really want to drive and the sooner I get on the road the better for me and Rhys. He loves cars and it would be nice to go for a drive with him. I hate getting the bus to town or getting to bus to go to my parents. Its like an hour journey while if I had a car it would only be a 40 minute drive. Getting a taxi after shopping is such a messy job. So I am hoping that I will get that done by the end of the year. This is my goal. I am 24 you would think I will be an experienced driver at this stage. All my friends are driving and they say that once you have a car its like your free. You can go anywhere you like, you don't have to wait around for anyone to pick you up or wait for bus timetables.

Yesterday I was all day at my PC trying to make a page on this blog and I tell you what it was a heart break. I had a huge pain in my head. I was following step by step instuction on a YouTube videos and it wasn't working for me. I had to leave it and come back to it. So when I did it worked after doing about 10 times again. It was so simple which I knew it had to be but I just didn't know what I was doing wrong. But I finally figured it out. When you put your link with your label to the page that you want to create it already had a 'https' in the box. I didn't realise that I needed to wipe that off. When I did it all worked for me. Thank God.

I am going to see my friend during the weekend so Ill update you on that during or after the weekend. She also has a blog but its quite different from mine. I'll ask her first if she wants to I'll link her blog with mien and you like her blog you should go and follow.

Anyway that's all for this post. I'll keep you updated with my life.

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment