Saturday 3 May 2014

OOTD, FOTD



Happy Saturday everyone. Hope your all having a nice weekend. Yesterday I had a birthday in fact all of May is full of birthdays. It wasn't a big deal we just all went to town and had a meal.

Anyway to the good stuff. This is what I wore! 


My jumper is from Penny's. I love this jumper is amazing. Really comfy too. I did have a sting top under the jumper a red one to bring out the lips. 


I wear jeans all the time. I am not a huge dress fan. These jeans I think came from Tesco. 


I bought these shoes in Penny's. They are the first pair of shoes in that type that I ever wore. The first day that I wore them they didn't seem to be very comfy but I live them now. 


My matching chain and earrings are Newbridge Silver. I thought it would look nice with the red lips 


My make up was very unoriginal but I like the soft look. It was something quick I came up with. Start using my Naked palette again. I used the first 4 shades in the palette. 



I hope you all enjoy this post. 

Thanks all for visiting!! 

Christina xx





2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday. Your top is so cute. I love lip prints. The shoes definitely make a statement. I like shoes like that. I am glad they are more comfortable now for you.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh not it wasn't my birthday I just have a lot of birthday to attend to. Yeah I love the shoes too. I am so getting more of them.

      Delete