Monday 12 May 2014

Nails of the day

Hi everyone I hope you all had a nice weekend.

Last Friday I did my nails and I have to say it wasn't as bad as it could be. I did the hearts free hands that's why they are not the same shape or size. 


I know I smudged one nail, the polish didn't dry.  The yellow polish is NYC Lexington Yellow. I have been looking for a nice yellow polish that would suite my skin tone. 

This yellow needs at least three thin coats or two slightly thicker coats. 


The wine stripers is from the Rio metallic   collection. I didn't use those stripers and pen all in one. As I didn't know how to use them right. 

I hope you like my nail art! 

Have you any suggestions for me for the next nail art to try. 

Christina xx


2 comments:

  1. Cool nail art if only my hands were that steady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't easy but I got there in the end. I will have to practice a little bit more! Thank you for the lovely comment

      Delete