Thursday 1 May 2014

YouTube

Hey everyone. Today I am going to tell you why I haven't uploaded a video to YouTube in so long. 

Well it's like this, my laptop is simply dead. I can't charge my laptop, it won't even turn on. This was coming for a whole but I didn't think that it would happen so fast. I don't have the money to get a new one. My boyfriend had a PC but he does videos too and it's not so easy to do both if our videos on one PC. 

I still have my IPod to make my videos on but that's not good enough as I need a laptop to edit my videos. 

I really miss making videos for all of you. Since I having uploaded anything I really didn't watch any videos. In a way I miss my favourite beauty gurus like JulieG and Beauty Broadcast. I will have to start again. 

I didn't really buy much make up either. I really need to start again and make myself feel better. 

I hope you enjoy reading my post. If you would like to read about anything specific please let me know. 

Christina xx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment