Sunday 18 May 2014

Yesterday's outfit of the day

Hey guys. I had a christening yesterday and this is what I wore. Now I don't have pics of me wearing the close as I was rushing to get to the church. 




The top is from penny's I got it in sale for €5. I can never pass a bargain. 


This is the back of the top. It's just fab and its like my favourite top for the summer. 


My skirt is from NewLook and u think it was something like €12. It's a high waisted shirt and I love it


 My shoes are from penny's too. These shoes sparkle in the sun that's why I chose them. 

What do you think of this outfit? 

Christina xx 


2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so cute! I like all the piece you have displayed! I bet those blue flats are really pretty when they sparkle in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks those shoes are actually black. My lighting is a bit off! Thank you for the nice comment!

      Delete