Thursday 29 May 2014

Daily Life: Revenge

Hey guys. I haven't been a good blogger this past week or so. The reason being Jeff and I started watching Revenge. For the past week we have been watching six episodes a night as its so good and you just have to watch the next episode. As of last night we reached season two. There're only three seasons so far , its not to bad like. Maybe I should say what its all about for those of you that haven't seen it yet. Its about a a woman called Emily/Amanda she is getting revenge on the people that falsely framed her father for bringing down a plane and killing everyone on it. The people she is taken revenge on are all filthy rich and she is simply taking there money and the life that they had away from them. I won't tell too much as I don't want to spoil it for you if you would like to watch it.

What I love about it: 
The whole revenge thing is totally me. the casting is amazing. My favorite character would have to be Nolan Ross.  I know you I bet you were expecting me to say Emily, but no I do love her too but Nolan is just funny and I love the house he has in the first season. All the tech that Nolan has is is amazing and I would love to have the money that he has.

I was just looking for a nice picture from Google to put up with this post but I don't really like any of them. If it was a simple one I would put it up. I know this is a short post but I don't want to spoil for those who haven't seen it yet. If you haven't do, its so good and I am addicted.

What do you think of Revenge? Would you watch it?

Christina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment